顯示第 1 至 12 項結果，共 14 項
The following concepts and definitions are used in the Contract agreement:
1.1. Contract – is a genuine Agreement on the provision of services by the Corporation through the Internet and also for the delivery and storage of gold bullions.
1.2. Services – registration of orders for the purchase of consumer goods, for the purchase and sale of investment gold bars and coins, in accordance with the general Terms and Conditions of carrying out commercial transactions, as well as control over the execution of orders and the use of tools for advertising and marketing activities. The Contract is placed in an electronic format on the Corporation’s website and is carried out electronically between the Corporation and the Client through the mediation of the Corporation’s website.
1.3. Corporation is the online store «GOLDING LIFE LTD» (registration number 12657264, registered in Great Britain) which carries out genuine contract agreement with the Customer.
1.4. Client is a competent physical or legal entity.
1.5. Parties – The involved parties are the Corporation and Customer (Client).
1.6. Website is the Corporation’s Internet page, available on the Internet at www.gl-bonus.com and has a personal account.
1.7. Personal Account is an interface on the Website, which the Corporation provides to Client for to carry out orders and to control execution of orders as well as for monitoring the quality of services.
1.8. General terms and conditions of commercial transactions conclusion are terms and conditions of this Agreement, available on the Website and are the rules established by the Corporation when carrying out commercial transactions and interacting with Customer.
2.1. In accordance with the provisions of this Agreement, the Corporation grants the Client the right to use Internet services provided by the Corporation to register purchase orders for selected goods and investment gold bars and coins using the technical tools provided by the Corporation.
2.1.1. The prices for the purchase of consumer goods and the purchase and sale of investment gold bars and coins, as well as the prices for services provided by the Corporation are posted on the Corporation’s website and may fluctuate depending on the contractual provisions and the Terms of Business or negotiations.
2.1.2. The Corporation makes delivery of purchased consumer goods and investment gold bars and coins through secured post. At Client’s request, the Corporation places the investment gold bars and coins for safekeeping in a certified precious metal deposit. The owner would then pay for the delivery and storage of the investment gold bars and coins. Gold bars and coins from the storage could be received from the storage only by Client’s prior arrangement.
3.1. If Client disagrees with the amendments made to the Terms and Conditions of commercial transaction negotiation, Client has the right to refuse the fulfillment of obligations for the purchases completion under the old conditions and refuse to effect a new Purchase.
3.2. Customer pays for Purchase according to the Corporation’s invoice with the payment details. The Customer agrees to make payment by means of data specified in the invoice within 24 hours from the date of conclusion of the Agreement.
3.3. When paying for a purchase, the payment order must contain the Account number of the Purchase. In the absence of such data, the Corporation shall not be entitled to credit funds and suspend the operation of this Agreement until the Customer completes the payment. Expenses (bank commission of sender’s bank and the beneficiary’s bank) are reimbursed to Client.
3.4. Customer is solely responsible for the accuracy of payments made by him.
3.5. A payment shall be deemed to have been made from the moment the Corporation credits it to account.
3.6. Client may print out the invoice. At the request of Customer and for an additional fee, invoices could be sent to the Client by mail at the address indicated by Customer in the Personal Account.
3.7. Client should independently monitor his e-mail and receipt of invoices from the Corporation.
3.8. In case of a delay in payment exceeds 24 hours, the Corporation is entitled to terminate this Contract without prior warning. In this case, the purchase of consumer gold goods or investment gold bullions and coins is canceled.
4.1. Corporation Policy
4.1.1. The Corporation obliges to take all reasonable steps to protect the Client’s privacy and protect the personal information received from Client through the Corporation’s website, software, web tools, applications, third party services and mobile services, owned, operated, licensed or offered by the Corporation.
4.2. Personal information
4.2.1. Personal information is information about a living person which defines or can define that it is the person in question.
4.2.2. The Corporation can gather personal information about Client when he/she:
– Registers and opens an account;
– Uses the services provided by the Corporation;
– Participates in forums or social networks;
– Contacts the Corporation by e-mail regardless of the reason.
4.2.3. Some personal information can also be collected automatically, for example:
– the Internet protocol address of the Client’s computer or his mobile device;
– the operating system of the Client’s computer or his mobile device;
– type of browser, address of the corresponding site of Client;
– the date and time Client visits the site, and his interaction with the Corporation.
4.2.4. If Client makes any purchases through the Corporation’s service, it may require account billing and credit card information. Such transactions using credit cards are fully encrypted, and the Customer’s credit card information and billing data are collected and stored by the Corporation or by a trusted third party. Any third-party credit card provider will be prohibited from using this information for any purpose other than storing the credit card’s information.
4.2.5. Some of the information gathered by the Corporation can be collected automatically using cookies (small text files located on the client’s computer and identifies him as a unique user), which allows tracking of:
– Progression of Client as he uses the Corporation’s services;
– Customer status when ordering goods of the Corporation.
4.2.6. The gathered personal information is used by the Corporation to:
– provide services to Client and fulfill its legal obligations;
– fulfill requests;
– provide services;
– better understand the needs of Client;
– improve marketing, products and services;
– contact Client.
If the Corporation is not provided with the necessary personal information about Client, then it may not be able to fully provide its services to Client.
4.2.7. The Corporation protects the Client’s personal information and does not disclose it to third parties, except in a case when it is necessary to share Private Information with subcontractors that provide services to the Corporation. These services may include:
– assistance in providing services to the Corporation;
– assistance in researching and analyzing information about people who request services or information about the Corporation;
– assistance in the providing marketing or application materials for the Corporation’s products; – assistance in processing information about the payment card.
4.2.8. Any information which Client chooses to post, including personal information, as a rule, may be accessible to the public or the Internet community.
4.2.9. The Corporation can disclose personal information only on legal grounds, when it is necessary to:
– be in compliance with legal processes or authorities;
– Respond to any claims or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Corporation, its employees, customers and the public.
4.3. Authorization, Access and Changes
4.3.1. In the case that the Corporation becomes aware or has reason to suppose that Client is involved in activities that are illegal in any jurisdiction that the Corporation considers relevant (at its discretion), the Corporation then has the right to:
– not fulfill its obligations regarding the confidentiality of the Client;
– fully cooperate with government agencies in any part of the world.
4.3.2. The Corporation has taken reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information in its custody from loss, as well as from access, usage, modification or disclosure of information by anyone other than the Corporation itself.
4.3.3. Client’s online account information can only be accessed using a password. So as to protect the confidentiality of Personal Information, Client must keep his password confidential and not disclose it to any other person. Client is responsible if anyone uses the Corporation’s service through his/her password. The client must immediately notify the Corporation if he suspects unauthorized use of his password.
5.1. Prescribed procedure
5.1.1. The Corporation operates a high level of control and security. The Corporation also strongly recommends that Client would protect his personal online information.
5.1.2. The client should not choose an unsuitable password, specifically:
– the one in which the number and combinations of letters make it easy to guess the password;
– passwords used by Client for other banking or non-banking services;
– passwords using other easily accessible personal information (for example, date of birth, names of family members, pet names or name of street). Client must keep his password to online store confidential all the time.
5.2. Your Responsibility
5.2.1. Client must:
– take all reasonable measures to avoid being watched when typing the password to the online store «GL»;
– not leave his/her computer unattended when logging into the online store system «GL»;
– not tell anyone the password from his account to the online store «GL» (including police, bank staff and family); – not have written out records of his/her password to the online store «GL».
6.1. The activities of the Corporation are regulated by the laws of Spain, the European Union and the countries in which it is registered. Any dispute, disagreement or claim in connection with this Agreement or its violation, cancellation or invalidity will be finally resolved by way of applying to the court of the respective country.
6.2. Client is liable for violation of this Contract agreement and the terms and conditions when negotiating commercial transactions, including when Customer is responsible for losses incurred by the Corporation as a result of the Customer’s breach of this Contract and the terms of commercial transaction negotiation.
6.3. In the event if a Client breaches the provisions of this Contract agreement and the terms of the commercial transaction negotiations, the Corporation reserves the right to premature termination of this contract without prior notice. In this case, previously received funds are not reimbursed to Client.
6.4. The Corporation is not liable for any potential losses to Client (including direct or indirect losses and lost profit) that may arise when using the Corporation’s online services, the Private office and technical tools.
6.5. It is unacceptable to practice when the Corporation’s Client advertising the goods and services of our online store is beyond the scope of his marketing plan and, for example, offers potential customers:
– non-existent terms of cooperation with «GOLDING LIFE LTD»;
– goods that are not sold in our online store;
– programs that are not included in our cumulative marketing plan.
For such a conscious or unconscious practice, which damages the business reputation of «GOLDING LIFE LTD», there are penalties:
– the maintenance of the account of the fined Customer will be suspended for 3 months;
– a fine of EUR 1,000 will be imposed on the Client and only after its payment the Client will be able to continue cooperation with the Corporation;
– in case of a repeated violation, the account of the fined Customer will be terminated (see clause 6.3 of this Agreement).
7.1. The parties are exempted from liability for partial or complete failure to fulfill obligations under this contract agreement if this failure was a consequence of force majeure circumstances that arose after the conclusion of this Contract as a result of extraordinary events such as:
– natural disasters, earthquake, hurricane;
– war and military actions of any kind,
– extraordinary events which the Parties could neither foresee nor prevent by reasonable measures.
7.2. If one or the other Party under certain conditions cannot fully or partially fulfill its obligations as defined in paragraph 2 of this Contract, the time of execution of the obligations under this contract agreement shall be extended for a period which will be equal to that during which these circumstances existed.
7.3. If the specified circumstances as defined in paragraph 5.1. Of this contract agreement last longer than twelve months, any of the Parties has the right to terminate this Agreement and in this case neither Party has rights to recover damages related to such termination.
7.4. The party which was unable to fulfill its obligations as defined in paragraph
7.5. of this Agreement due to certain circumstances, must immediately notify the other Party in writing about the occurrence of such circumstances, indicating the nature of the circumstances and their effect on the possibility of fulfilling the contractual obligations.
8.1. The Contract takes effect and is binding upon the Parties from the moment the Client acknowledges the contract electronically, this means when Client in the lower part of the contract agreement is indicates the «I agree» mark, and also from the moment the Corporation receives the payment of the order and services, in accordance with the Terms of the Contract.
8.2. The contract is concluded when the Parties complete the Order and the contract can be automatically renewed.
8.3. Each of the Parties has the right to prematurely terminate the contract agreement, this is done by writing to the other party 30 (thirty) days before the termination.
8.4. In the event of premature termination of the contract agreement owing to the Client’s request or through his fault, the Subscription fee is not refundable.
9.1. This Contract agreement and its’ related documents contain the full scope of agreements and replace all previous agreements, oral or written alike, existing between the Parties with respect to the subject matter of this Contract.
9.2. If any of the terms of this Agreement becomes invalid, it will be replaced by another, valid condition, which as much as possible corresponds to the desired result and the economic purpose of the invalid provision. The invalidity of any provision of this Agreement shall in no way affect the validity of the other provisions of the Treaty.
9.3. This Contract agreement is concluded in favor of the contracting parties and is binding on them and their successors. The obligations accepted under this Agreement cannot be transferred to third parties.
9.4. This website is not intended to be distributed or used by individuals or legal entities that are residents or are registered and are under such jurisdiction where such use or distribution would be a violation of applicable law or regulation, also if for such distribution or use, actions related to the registration or licensing in this jurisdiction of the online store «GL» or any of its subsidiaries or organizations.
9.5. This website and the information on it are the property of the online store «GL» and cannot be used for the preparation of legal, juridical, tax, accounting and securities, investment reports and consultations, including the development of opinions on the appropriateness and suitability of any investment or investment strategies. This website does not contain an appeal and offer to invite and make public offers for the purchase or sale of any consumer and investment product or service to any individual or legal entity, in whatever jurisdiction it may be.
9.6. The goods displayed on the site are available only to residents of those countries where the offer of such products is permitted by the law.
Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Policy and Procedures
It is the policy of GOLDING LIFE LTD, registration number 12657264, a limited liability corporation incorporated and existing under the laws of Great Britain, with registered address — United Kingdom, London, EC1V 2NX, Kemp House 160 City Road to prohibit and prevent money laundering and any activity that facilitates money laundering or the funding of terrorist or criminal activities by complying with all applicable legal requirements of Spain.
Money laundering is generally defined as engaging in acts designed to conceal or disguise the true origins of criminally derived proceeds so that the proceeds appear to have been derived from legitimate sources or constitute legitimate assets. Terrorist financing may not involve proceeds of criminal conduct but is rather an attempt to conceal either the origin of the funds or their intended use.
Although the motivation differs between traditional money launderers and terrorist financiers, the actual methods used to fund terrorist operations can be the same as or similar to methods used by other criminals to launder funds. Funding for terrorist attacks does not always require large sums of money and the associated transactions may not be complex.
Our AML policies, procedures and internal controls are designed to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations, rules and laws and will be reviewed and updated on a regular basis to ensure appropriate policies, procedures and internal controls are in place to account for both changes in regulations and changes in our business.
The Corporation operates in compliance with “anti-money laundering” (“AML”) and “know your customer” (“KYC”) rules and regulations in the jurisdictions it operates in or sells products or services to, and has developed the given KYC and AML Policy to protect itself from involvement in money laundering or suspicious activity as follows:
The Corporation performs an enterprise-wide risk assessment to determine the risk profile of the Corporation.The Corporation has established KYC and AML policies and procedures that have been reviewed and approved by the Corporation’s Directors.The Corporation shall strictly adhere to the Policy and procedures outlined herein.
The Corporation develops this Policy, introduces amendments and additions to it at its own discretion, and oversees compliance with its provisions and requirements.
The Corporation oversees:
ongoing compliance with the requirements introduced by the national and international laws, regulations and sanctions;implementation of the risk-based “Know Your Customer” principles;identifying and reporting of suspicious transactions.For the purpose of preventing any transactions with respect to laundering of proceeds of crime the Corporation arranges and organizes measures required for implementation of adequate procedures in relation to monitoring the customers’ transactions, related reporting, retention of records and organization of the training activities; and ensures that any risks falling under such scope are controlled.
The Corporation is required to constantly monitor its level of exposure to the risk of money laundering and the financing of terrorism.
1. “KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER” Due Diligence
Effective Customer Due Diligence measures are essential to the management of money laundering and terrorist financing risk.
Customer Due Diligence means identifying the customer and verifying their true identity on the basis of documents, data or information both at the moment of starting a business relationship with customer and on an ongoing basis. The customer identification and verification procedures require, first, the collection of data and, second, attempts to verify that data.
During the Customer’s registration process an individual customers provide the following identification information to the Corporation:
– Customer’s full name;– Customer’s date of birth;– Country of residence/location of customer;– Mobile telephone number and e-mail.
For the purposes of Customers identification, the Corporation requests the following documents:
A. proof of identity:
Personal ID verification documentary evidence of identity (must contain photograph):
– current valid signed passport with a clear picture (expiry date should be carefully checked and be in date).
B. proof of address (bank statement, utility bill):
– utility bill, credit card bill (not older than 2 months);– bank statement containing address (not older than 2 months).
The Corporation conducts the Know Your Customer (KYC) verification procedures to avoid the risk of being held liable for, and to protect itself from, a Customer attempting to use the Corporation for carrying out illegal activities.
The Corporation is committed to protecting Customers rights and the confidentiality of their personal data. The Corporation collects personal information from Customers only to the extent necessary to ensure the Corporation is properly selling goods to Customers. Such personal information about Customers and former Customers may be disclosed to third parties only in accordance with the Corporation’s Personal Data Protection Policy that is designed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
The Corporation shall carefully maintain Customers files, including transaction reports, receipts, notes, internal correspondence, and any other documents related to the Customer both in the electronic and paper format for a period of at least 7 (seven) years from the date of the relevant transaction.
2. IDENTIFICATION AND DETECTION OF SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITIES
Suspicious transaction means presence of any information, suspicion or any matter which could arouse suspicion about the fact that the assets subject to a transaction, performed or attempted to be performed with or through the Corporation’s account, have been obtained illegally or are used for unlawful purposes, or are used by any terrorist organizations, terrorists or financiers of terrorism within such scope, or are related to or associated with them.
Definition of the term “Suspicious transaction” includes use of the assets, subject to the transaction, for unlawful purposes in addition to the fact that they have been obtained illegally; and it shall purport to include prevention of financing of terrorism (even if such assets are associated with financing of terrorism) thereby.
Grounds for determining that a specific transaction is suspicious may be personal observations and experience of the Corporation’s employees, as well as information received or identified.
In accordance with the applicable law and the requirements of international organizations, the Corporation may, where appropriate and without the obligation of obtaining the Customer’s approval or notifying the Customer, notify regulating and/or law enforcement agencies of any suspicious transactions.
The Corporation shall periodically refer to and consult the lists published by state authorities and international organizations that contain lists of known terrorists or persons suspected of terrorist activities, terrorist organizations, high-risk countries, jurisdictions that do not provide sufficient level of anti-money laundering procedures, as well as countries subject to sanctions to determine whether the Corporation’s Customer or potential Customer, and/or such Customer’s country of jurisdiction is included in the above lists.
The Corporation shall not provide any information to any person, including the persons who are a party to the relevant transaction, other than the information provided to the supervisory staff members commissioned with the duty of supervision of the obligation, as well as to the courts during the course of any trial, that a suspicious transaction reporting has been sent or will be sent to the appropriate state authority of financial crimes investigation.
The Corporation shall continuously conduct due diligence procedures pertaining to its Customers and scrutinize transactions carried out by them to ensure these transactions’ compatibility with the Corporation’s knowledge of its Customers.
3. TRAINING ACTIVITIES
Training activities are planned and organized for authorized persons of the Corporation as on-site (classroom learning) or off-site (e-learning programs, reminders and awareness messages) training in a manner that covers but not limited to:
– definitions in AML,– the channels for reporting the suspicious transactions,– the concepts of laundering of proceeds of crime and financing of terrorism,– stages and sample cases for laundering of proceeds of crime,– national and international regulations with respect to prevention of laundering of proceeds of crime and financing of terrorism,– corporate policy and procedures of the Corporation,– principles with respect to the customer.
Our mission is to make investment gold available to everyone.We use modern technologies and tools to help everyone on earth create their own gold reserves and strengthen Financial Security.
Golding is an informational and practical activity to spread among the population these ideas:
– gold thinking, aimed at evaluating the cost of human labor and the goods and services produced by him in units of weight of gold (grams, troy ounces – 31.1 g);
– the need for each person to create their own gold reserves in the form of physical investment gold bullion and coins;
– the importance of people using premium gold products in their daily lives that represent their standard of living and status in society.
The Corporation aims to make accessible for the general public the purchase of:
– gold consumer goods for everyday life, for celebration of significant events and as a gift to close and respected people;
– as well as of investment gold bullion and coins, so that they can make their own real gold reserves;
The Corporation’s affordable price policy in the gold goods segment became possible owing to:
– the effective selection of producers and suppliers of gold goods;
– the optimization of the online order process and delivery of the gold products to customers;
– the Corporation’s unique marketing, which for the first time in the world has applied the principle of recommendations for the joint promotion of both gold consumer goods and investment gold coins and bullion.
In addition to the fact that the Corporation itself offers consumers and investment goods gold, the Corporation with the objective of increasing the circulation of basic products:
– attracts its active buyers for the cooperation that, under the terms of the contract with the Corporation, advertise the goods and services of the Corporation among their environment;
– pays from its earnings to active customers bonuses in the form of investment gold bullion if they make sales of products under the terms of the contract with the Corporation;
– accumulate gold bonuses of customers in their personal account («Golden Safe» program);
– increase gold bonuses of customers,
– rewards active clients with investment gold bullion and coins.
Our Corporation in its practice acts exclusively in the spirit of the Gold Thought philosophy, expanding the awareness of its clients from the level of consumer of gold goods to the level of a gold investor.
Every day we continue the activity of developing the gold business.The sustainability and reliability of «Golding Life» contribute to the increase in the number of our business partners and customers in different countries of the world.
«GL» (Golding Life) is:
• gold consumption and investment,• gold affiliate online business.
«GL» (hereafter the Corporation) is an international online shop which offers its customers the following products and services:
• purchase and delivery of exclusive consumer goods at favorable prices, which include gold;• purchase, storage and delivery of investment gold bullions and coins;• mutually beneficial cooperation aimed at the increase of the Corporation’s turnover.
The «GL» trademark and the «GOLDING LIFE LTD» Corporation have been operating since the beginning of 2017. Currently, the Corporation is registered in London (Great Britain), in the world’s largest financial and gold trading center. The corporation has all permits and licenses. Its activities and tax obligations are governed by UK law. Acting on behalf of the Corporation and copying its trademark by outside legal entities and individuals without the Corporation of the Corporation is considered illegal and will be prosecuted.
The Corporation’s owners are private investors.President of the Corporation – Кseniya KregerAdministrative Director of the Corporation – Marina Gloria
Supreme governing body of the Corporation – Council of Founders:• Кseniya Kreger• Marina Gloria
– C/Edgar Neville, 6, Madrid, Spain– Kemp House 160 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 2NX– C/Eduardo Chillida Centro de negocios ‘Carrida Plaza’, Almería, Spain– Hainan Province, Haikou, Fullsing Town, Innovation Base, Binghai Avenue 32, Building E.海南省海口市滨海大道32号复兴城E区二楼
Currently, the Corporation is creating its representative offices in Asia, Africa, North and Latin America.
The suppliers of gold investment bullion and coins for «GL» are major international manufacturers listed on the «Good Delivery» of London Bullion Association Market (LBMA).
Service and storage of the Corporation’s gold investment bullion is carried out in the Spanish branch of the German gold producer «Degussa».
1. Select the desired product.
2. Click on “Add to cart”.
3. Enter your personal information (all the information you provide – name, credit card number, address, phone number – is strictly confidential, encrypted and stored on our server).
4. Confirm your order.
5. Pay your order and delivery cost by any of the methods for this.
6. After the payment, your order will be delivered within 4-10 days (depending on the delivery location).
– Duration and shipping cost depends on the delivery location.
– Delivery is not made in the country where the delivery of the products offered by us is prohibited.
En cumplimiento de lo establecido en la RGPD, le informamos que sus datos serán tratados en nuestros ficheros, con la finalidad del mantenimiento y cumplimiento de la relación con nuestra entidad, incluyendo el envío de comunicaciones en el marco de la citada relación.
Así mismo, sus datos serán cedidos en todos aquellos casos en que sea necesario para el desarrollo, cumplimiento y control de la relación con nuestra entidad o en los supuestos en que lo autorice una norma con rango de ley. En cumplimiento de la RGPD puede ejercitar sus derechos ARCO ante «GOLDING LIFE LTD», con dirección en Kemp House 160 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 2NX, adjuntando fotocopia de su DNI.
El contenido de esta comunicación, así como el de toda la documentación anexa, está sujeta al deber de secreto y va dirigida únicamente a su destinatario. En el supuesto de que usted no fuera el destinatario, le solicitamos que nos lo indique y no comunique su contenido a terceros, procediendo a su destrucción.
El prestador de servicios de la sociedad de la información deberá tener en cuenta que, además de la información que facilite a los destinatarios del servicio a través de su Política de Privacidad, deberá disponer de textos legales adicionales relativos a otras normativas de obligado cumplimiento, tales como, sin carácter limitativo o excluyente, condiciones generales de la contratación, propiedad intelectual e industrial, condiciones de utilización de la página web y responsabilidades al respecto, o lo que la propia Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico pueda establecer en cualesquiera otros preceptos al margen de su artículo 10 o incluso completar la información que, en relación a este, fuese necesaria.
1. The international online store of the company «GOLDING LIFE LTD» is intended for purchases and delivery of:
– exclusive consumer goods of premium class, which include 24K gold;
– as well as investment of gold bullions and gold coins.
2. Delivery of goods is carried out with help of an insured post or they can be obtained, by prior arrangement, through delivery departments of the Company. The cost of delivery is defined by the postal service.
The cost of investment gold bullion and gold coins storage is 0.1% per month of the value of gold on storage on the first day of each month.
Service and storage of the Company’s gold investment bullion is carried out in the Spanish branch of the German gold producer «Degussa».
3. To purchase selected goods, Client needs:
– Make a registration in the online shop «GL».
– Complete the identification procedure. To do this, go to the section «Profile / My Documents» and upload scanned copies of your passport, registration at the place of residence or utility bills.
– Select goods and make a purchase order.
4. The online shop «GL» opens a euro account for Customer for further servicing of his purchase. Within 24 hours, Customer should make a payment for ordered consumer goods or investment gold bullions or coins by means of a payment method convenient for himself, offered on the website of the «GL» online shop.
Note: If the Client pays the goods and services of the company through a bank transfer, the payment invoice will be sent to his e-mail indicated during the registration. The Customer must make the payment and send the copy of the payment order by email to the delivery department within the next 24 hours. The purchase will be canceled if the proof of payment does not arrive during the following 24 hours.